Thursday, January 15, 2009

Week 2: Chocolate Mint


Oh my. This turned out better than I had hoped. You know Andes Candies? That's what it reminded me of. I made it Sunday night - it was gone by Wed morning. My daughters helped a lot on making this one disappear. And I did share more than four pieces per family at Family Dinner. I will definitely be making this one again. I can picture it wrapped up in a lovely box with a fresh mint leaf on top.

To make this one I simply added 1 tsp of Peppermint Extract at the same time as I put in the vanilla.

I'm not sure what I'll make next week. I'm open to suggestions (after all, I have to come up with 52 varieties - one for each week of the year). Here's my list of ideas so far:
Chocolate Mint
Chocolate w/Sea Salt
Chocolate w/Orange, Lemon, or Raspberry
Chocolate Caramel
Chocolate Caramel w/Sea Salt
Mocha
Chocolate w/Cinnamon
Chocolate w/Chili
Chocolate w/dried cherries or cranberries
Chocolate with peanut butter
Extra Dark Chocolate

1 comment:

  1. Sea salt...oh, and cinnamon...oh, but chili is so nice in cold weather...

    mmm!

    ReplyDelete